The Oak Hill Cemetery is one of the largest cemeteries in
Mc Kean County. It was run by Mr. Phillip Webster who was
the holder of a local funeral home. His family moved to
Bradford, Pa. in the 1830's and was one of the major
employers in town.
The cemetery is located on the grounds of former Lincoln
and Raub farms in the Bradford Hills east of Main Street
in a dimension of seventeen acres. Mr. Webster planted
about 500 maple trees onto that area and this is how this
cemetery got his name.
Special plots were added like the Civil War Soldiers' plot
in 1907 and the Firemen's plot in 1909.