The Hooker Fulton Building, an ornate Art Deco
eight-story building on Bradford's Main Street, was
officially opened on November 2, 1931.
It is the tallest building in town and was
designed by Lawrie and Green, a prominent architectural
firm from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
On the main floor is the Main Street Movie House,
an extant two-screen cinema managed by Dipson Theatres
which opened in 1935, four years after the Hooker-Fulton
building was completed.